- 9-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 17 x 23-inch prints
- World-class Fujinon 10.7x wide-angle optical zoom lens, equivalent to 28-300mm zoom on a 35mm camera
- Tilting 1.8-inch LCD display for high and low-angle shooting
- High-speed start-up time of only 0.8 second with shutter lag down to 1/100 second
- Stores images on xD Picture Card, CF card, or Microdrive Dual media; powered by 4 AA-size batteries (4 AA alkaline batteries included)
Real Photo Technology Real Photo Technology captures treasured moments just as your eye sees them. Combining the new RP Processor, 5th Generation Super CCD-HR Sensor and Fujinon Lens Optics, the S9000 delivers ultra-high sensitivity with low noise, faster operational speeds and reduced power consumption. This allows you to capture priceless memories of photographs with every nuance of light and color, even in low light situations without a flash. Fujinon Lens Technology and Zooming The S9000 features a 10.7x Wide Angle Optical Zoom with a focal range equivalent of 28mm – 300mm compared to 35mm film. With Super Macro mode, the S9000 can focus clearly as close up as 0.4″. With the addition of a beam assist, the S9000 will be able to automatically focus even in low light conditions. Uniquely Tilted The S9000 has all its angles covered with a tilting 1.8″ LCD making it easy to frame your shot from a variety of shooting positions. And thanks to the LCD gain up control, you’ll be able to view the LCD in bright and low light conditions. The viewfinder is electronic with 235,000 pixel resolution and provides approximately 100% coverage. Memory Times Two Equipped with dual media slots for handling of xD-Picture Cards and Compact Flash/Microdrives, the S9000 lets you concentrate on shooting without worrying about storage space. You can even insert different types of media in each slot and then select which one you want to use to store each image as you shoot. Control At Your Fingertips Whether you choose Auto, Manual, Macro/Super Macro, Movie, Burst/Continuous or any of the 5 Pre-programmed Scene Position modes, the S9000 delivers higher level digital image quality.